You can now play PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PSJoy in combination with the PSJoy server and the official PS4 Remote Play program offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4. You can play your favorite games remotely or you can emulate a Dualshock gamepad with your smartphone.
!You need to download and install the PSJoy server on your Windows PC!
A connection to the PSJoy server on your PC is always required. You can not connect directly to your PS4. Please do not download PSJoy if you are looking for an application that can connect directly to a PS4 console.
Download the PSJoy server from:
• Windows 8.1 or newer
• Installed PSJoy server on your PC
• Installed and configured official PS4 Remote Play program
• Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor 2.67 GHz or faster (Quad core highly recommended)
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended (or a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays on WiFi)
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps is recommended
• Turned off SLI/ Crossfire (when you are using two graphics cards in your PC)
Looking for testers with SLI or Crossfire PC setup. If you are interested just contact me at email@example.com
The PSJoy server is able to intercept the official PS4 Remote Play program on your PC. You can send gamepad commands and forward the remote stream to your smartphone. As the PSJoy server requires the official PS4 Remote Play program on your PC, Windows 8.1 is required.
PSJoy allows you to remote control any game which is playable with the official PS4 Remote Play program. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your smartphone.
– Dualshock emulation
– Dualshock layout configuration
* Customization of template layouts
– Easy Connection Setup
– Streaming from PS4 Remote Play to your smartphone
* Real Dualshock gamepad support
– Bluetooth connection (Only for gamepad emulation)
If you have any questions before downloading the app or if you have any problems with PSJoy please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: for streaming a wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended. In addition, your PC must meet the hardware requirements and you should have a fast and reliable Internet connection.
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSJoy is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
How to download and run PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4 on your PC and Mac
PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4:
Step to Step Guide / PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PSJoy: PC Remote Play Spy for PS4’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Range Master: Sniper Academy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.