You can now play PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away*. PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming experiences with the lowest possible latency. Third-Party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS4 Remote Play app
• Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
• You can use PSPlay over mobile connections
• Supports Android TV devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
• You can register multiple PS4 profiles
• Supports customization of onscreen gamepad layout
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock for your PS4
• Supports PS4 firmware from 5.05 – 7.51
• Picture-In-Picture mode (requires Android 8.0 or newer)
• Multi-Window support (requires Android 7.0 or newer)
• Recording and capturing your screen is allowed *(3rd Party app required)
• Dual core CPU highly recommended
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 is strongly recommended
• Your device should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remote control any PlayStation 4 game which supports Remote Play. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your device. Or just use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock gamepad for your PS4.
– Easy Connection Setup
– Streaming from your PS4 to your device with low latency
– Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
– Use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock controller for your PS4
❗Problems with the PSN login❗
This problem only affects users with PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be performed to get your PSN-Account ID. Recently, some users reported problems when performing the PSN login. If you have problems to login to your PSN account just tell me your PSN user name and I will find out your PSN-Account ID for you. You can write me an email and I will try to reply as fast as possible. More information here:
In case you have any other problems or suggestions for improvements feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPlay can be found here:
PSPlay works with the latest PS4 firmware. PSPlay can currently be used with PS4 firmware 5.05 to 7.51. Please do not upgrade to a newer PS4 firmware version if available until it is proven that PSPlay is still working. However, if you have updated and PSPlay has stopped working, it will take some time for me to fix the problems. So please keep that in mind.
*Please note: if you want to play over the Internet when you are not at home you MUST
configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your local network at home. You can find more information here:
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPlay is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
How to download and run PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play on your PC and Mac
PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play:
Step to Step Guide / PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PSPlay: Unlimited PS4 Remote Play’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Logic Traces For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.