You can now play PubMed Mobile Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
More features in Pro version:
tap to search an author
tap to search the journal
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
To migrate your saved articles into the pro version:
install the pro version
start the free version
press menu on the initial screen of the free version
How to download and run PubMed Mobile Pro on your PC and Mac
PubMed Mobile Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PubMed Mobile Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PubMed Mobile Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PubMed Mobile Pro:
Step to Step Guide / PubMed Mobile Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PubMed Mobile Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: After School For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.