You can now play Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pulse SMS is a seriously beautiful, next generation, SMS and MMS app that is fast, secure, and packed with all the features and customization you could want.
Not only is Pulse the best SMS app to use on your phone, the app re-imagines your messaging experience by making your messages available, seamlessly, across all your devices. Send and receive SMS and MMS messages, from your real phone number, anywhere.
No other app on Google Play can match our design, functionality, features, speed, or deep integration. This is texting done right.
A Taste of the Features
Don't care to use the app on anything but your phone? You won't regret your download. Pulse is free to use on the phone and is jam packed with features. Here is a small taste of what makes it the ultimate texting experience:
– Unparalleled design and fluid animations
– Endless global and per-conversation theme options
– Password protected, private conversations
– Share GIFs with your messages, from Giphy
– Powerful searching through messages and conversations
– Automatic message backup and restore with an online account
– Preview web links
– Blacklist pesky spammers
– Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel messages you send
– Automated replies based on contacts, keywords, and driving/vacation modes
– Dual-SIM support (Android 5.1+)
– plus so much more!
On top of the web version of the app, Pulse SMS has native apps for tablets, MacOS, Windows, Wear OS, Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux, and even Android TV. Check out all of our platforms, along with screenshots, here: https://messenger.klinkerapps.com/overview/
If you are using the online service, I do have to store your messages, to make them available to you. All of your conversations are stored in the cloud using strong end-to-end encryption. You never have to worry about your data leaking out and no one can see your messages except for you. With Pulse, you get privacy and peace of mind, right out of the box: https://messenger.klinkerapps.com/encryption.html
Pulse is completely free to use on your phone – with no ads – and always will be! To text from other devices, you can choose between a small subscription fee (with a seven day free trial) or a one-time payment:
$0.99 / month
$1.99 / three months
$5.99 / year
or $10.99 for a one-time purchase
The competition costs between $40 – $60 per year. With Pulse, you get the highest quality, at the best price.
Pulse is the premier web and computer messaging application on Android. Everything is instant, setup is a breeze, and it's design is unlike anything you have used.
Help Page: https://messenger.klinkerapps.com/help
How to download and run Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on your PC and Mac
Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web):
Step to Step Guide / Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NEM Wallet Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.