You can now play Push Maze Puzzle for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With simply pushing buttons and slide, solve the puzzles.
Clear stage missions and challenge higher levels.
– 3 control types supported.
– User convenience feature (reset and undo) supported.
– Replay supported (activated for stages cleared)
– Multiplayer Mode: compete with your rivals.
– Supportive Items that helps players to solve challenging missions.
– Mini-game mode: enjoy simple and unique missions!
– Simple and stylized graphic designs.
– 16 languages supported.
– Achievement & leaderboard supported
– Smart pads & Tablet devices supported
– fun game, free game, no wifi, no internet
How to download and run Push Maze Puzzle on your PC and Mac
Push Maze Puzzle For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Push Maze Puzzle For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Push Maze Puzzle For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Push Maze Puzzle:
Step to Step Guide / Push Maze Puzzle For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Push Maze Puzzle’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.