You can now play Puzlogic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Puzlogic is a unique and innovative logic puzzle game inspired by Sudoku's and Kakuro's (cross sums) rules.
Complete puzzles dragging the available numbers on the right to the free spaces, following the provided rules.
With its minimalistic style, relaxing music and 64 puzzles with increasing difficulty and complexity, it guarantees hours of fun and brain exercise.
– Unique puzzle game with familiar rules
– New rules/mechanics added as game progress
– 64 handcrafted puzzles
– Notation on free spaces
– Simple drag and drop gameplay
– Ambient sounds and background effects
– Peaceful music
How to download and run Puzlogic on your PC and Mac
Puzlogic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Puzlogic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Puzlogic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Puzlogic:
More From Us: AllCast For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Puzlogic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Puzlogic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tips: Escape The Prison For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.