You can now play PWS-WU for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A very simple data viewer for personal weather stations that are part of the WU network. View current conditions, daily statistics and plots of every plot-able signal all from your mobile device. This will be an on going project that will grow over time so hold on for more.
How to download and run PWS-WU on your PC and Mac
PWS-WU For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PWS-WU For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PWS-WU For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PWS-WU:
Step to Step Guide / PWS-WU For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PWS-WU’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DW Contacts & Phone & Dialer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.