You can now play Py for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Learn in-demand skills on the go!
Featured by the TechCrunch, Product Hunt and the Yale Daily News.
Run code, write programs, ace quizzes.
Personalized to You:
Py figures out what you're weak in and reviews it to keep you sharp.
Earn points. Complete challenges. Level up. Learn more.
Get rewarded for hard work. Learn on consecutive days to go on a streak!
Content created and reviewed by people at Google, Facebook, Yale, and NASA.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Py on your PC and Mac
Py For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Py For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Py For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Py:
Step to Step Guide / Py For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Py’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Deloitte Meetings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.