You can now play QR Code Reader – Scanner App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The most simple & easy QR Reader.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes, puzzles, business cards and documents.
– Scans QR codes and barcodes
– PDF Scanner – turns your iPhone into a portable scanner
– Scan to Share – scan and share photos, files & money
– Auto-detect scanning. Simply point and hold!
– Share using email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter
– Create your own QR codes
– Approve websites before visiting them.
– Export your scans by CSV
– Integrated web browser
– Integrated map view
How to download and run QR Code Reader – Scanner App on your PC and Mac
QR Code Reader – Scanner App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install QR Code Reader – Scanner App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get QR Code Reader – Scanner App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For QR Code Reader – Scanner App:
Step to Step Guide / QR Code Reader – Scanner App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘QR Code Reader – Scanner App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GLWiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.