You can now play QuakeCon: Year of DOOM for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official digital guide for QuakeCon: Year of DOOM, an annual celebration of games and the people who play them. Get the latest event updates, agendas, maps, and be a part of the community – it’s all here at your fingertips.
How to download and run QuakeCon: Year of DOOM on your PC and Mac
QuakeCon: Year of DOOM For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install QuakeCon: Year of DOOM For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get QuakeCon: Year of DOOM For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For QuakeCon: Year of DOOM:
Step to Step Guide / QuakeCon: Year of DOOM For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘QuakeCon: Year of DOOM’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wish Shop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.