You can now play Quaker Days for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hurrah, Hurrah! and Welcome to the University of Pennsylvania! This is the official app for Quaker Days. Please use this app for everything Quaker Days! App Includes: event schedule, campus maps, logistical information, must-see centers and hubs, important links, and featured speakers and groups.
How to download and run Quaker Days on your PC and Mac
Quaker Days For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Quaker Days For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Quaker Days For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Quaker Days:
Step to Step Guide / Quaker Days For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Quaker Days’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MyLady – Transgender Dates For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.