You can now play QuestFest 2018 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Stay up to date leading up to the big event. Then use the app to journey through the QuestFest this summer!
What exactly is this QUEST?
The “Quest” in QuestFest stands for our main event, which is an epic scavenger hunt through the Historic District of Savannah, GA! The twist? Both competitive and noncompetitive teams are after experiences and not items. Using a smart phone, groups will choose challenges, submit photographic evidence and receive points via our new QuestFest app. The more creative a submission, the more points awarded, so be sure to think outside of the box because the winning team will take home cash! The best part of the whole thing? The challenges, which we’re calling Quests, are designed with Girl Scout values in mind, so while we’re having fun, we’ll be making the world a better place too!
The Quests will be top secret until the event kicks off, but there’s a few things you can do to prepare:
– Make sure that at least one team member has a smart phone with data or WiFi capabilities.
– One or two people from your team will need to be familiar with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– It’s all about strategy! The teams that win have a good plan in place. Although your team can’t really decide on a plan of attack until the Quest starts, leaders and parents can start thinking about how they want to facilitate a strategy session with their girls.
– Remember to have fun! This is ultimately about the girls having an unforgettable experience. We hope that QuestFest will unleash her inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™.
How to download and run QuestFest 2018 on your PC and Mac
QuestFest 2018 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install QuestFest 2018 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get QuestFest 2018 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For QuestFest 2018:
Step to Step Guide / QuestFest 2018 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘QuestFest 2018’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Bard’s Tale For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.