You can now play QuickBooks GoPayment for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Connect your card reader to your Android device and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW QUICKBOOKS CHIP AND MAGSTRIPE CARD READER
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the front slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the back slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can send a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
– Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, and a personalized message.
– Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
– What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
– Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
– Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
– Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
– Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
– No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
– $20.00 month with rates from 1.6%
– No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
– Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 – Download the free GoPayment app.
2 – Complete the application.
3 – Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment and send receipts.
4 – Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
GET YOUR CARD READER
Mobile card readers are available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Compatible with most Android devices running OS version 4.0 and higher.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
How to download and run QuickBooks GoPayment on your PC and Mac
QuickBooks GoPayment For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install QuickBooks GoPayment For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get QuickBooks GoPayment For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For QuickBooks GoPayment:
Step to Step Guide / QuickBooks GoPayment For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘QuickBooks GoPayment’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tomb Heroes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.