You can now play R Analyst for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
R Analyst is ported from R 3.5.1, the first R interpreter for Android platform, can run R program in Android device directly. includes R foundation and recommended packages, a code editor, a console. implemented native plot graph device. some compiled packages can be downloaded and installed by GUI
How to download and run R Analyst on your PC and Mac
R Analyst For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install R Analyst For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get R Analyst For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For R Analyst:
Step to Step Guide / R Analyst For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘R Analyst’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Learn Spanish – Español For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.