You can now play R. Physics Puzzle Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Drag and cut the blocks!
"Can all the block REALLY fall off the screen!?"
"R" is a simple, yet mind challenging physics puzzle game.
Tap and drag on the screen to cut the blocks. You will win if 80% of the blocks fall off the screen.
Sounds easy? Try to use least cuts to make 100% of the blocks fall!
Found it too hard to win? Try the "hint" function.
You can also share the screenshots with other friends to solve the puzzle together!
– It's simply hard. A good chance to train your mind.
– Stage is short. Play it whenever you want.
– It's easy to play. Everyone can play it.
How to download and run R. Physics Puzzle Game on your PC and Mac
R. Physics Puzzle Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install R. Physics Puzzle Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get R. Physics Puzzle Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For R. Physics Puzzle Game:
Step to Step Guide / R. Physics Puzzle Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘R. Physics Puzzle Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NOAA Weather Radar & Alerts For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.