You can now play Rabbit Smash for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A different game of balls VS. bricks.
Swipe your fingers to throw the balls and break the bricks.
Various combinations of different bricks hide more levels of challenges and game experience.
A variety of roles to select, using special skills to clear the bricks.
Proper angle of Pinball and elimination of the specified target bricks can gain more balls! The more balls the more points.
How to download and run Rabbit Smash on your PC and Mac
Rabbit Smash For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rabbit Smash For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rabbit Smash For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rabbit Smash:
Step to Step Guide / Rabbit Smash For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rabbit Smash’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My MN Capitol For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.