You can now play Race.io for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Compete 4 Players
– Race against opponents from around the world
– Make insane jumps
– Play against people at your skill
– Win races to get your name to the TOP.
"Race.io" gets really addictive and challenging game as you start playing it and keep making progress. Make insane jumps and challenge your opponents.
We are constantly working hard on making the "Race.io" better and more entertaining for you. We need your constant support. Please feel free to email us for suggestions or if you just want to say hello. We would love to hear from you. If you have enjoyed "Race.io", do not forget to rate us on the Appstore.
How to download and run Race.io on your PC and Mac
Race.io For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Race.io For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Race.io For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Race.io:
Step to Step Guide / Race.io For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Race.io’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jurassic World Wallpaper Lock Screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.