You can now play Racing Rivals for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
60+ ALL-NEW FAST & FURIOUS CARS
Think you have the skills to handle legendary cars from the Fast & Furious franchise? Compete with infamous classics from Dom’s Charger R/T to Letty’s C2 Corvette from The Fate of the Furious, the newest chapter in the Fast & Furious saga.
Jump behind the wheel and risk your ride as you challenge drivers around the world. True real-time racing at your finger tips. Racing Rivals lets you challenge or be challenged by live opponents in game lobbies with feature race replays and live chat.
RISK YOUR RIDE
Back your bets with skill unless you're prepared to lose cash – or your car! The stakes are high and the risk is real. Can you handle it?
LIVE THE LIFE
Assemble your crew and dominate the Turf! Race in weekly competitions to control cities, earn gems, and bonuses for your team! Exclusive Prizes means cars no one else can buy, wrapped in livery no one else has seen.
WIN THE HOTTEST CARS
Racing Rivals has the biggest collection of licensed cars ranging from tuners and exotics to classic American muscle. Featured brands include McLaren, Subaru, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, RWB, Pagani, BMW, Honda, SRT and Ferrari with more added all the time!
TUNE & MOD YOUR CAR
Find the optimal tune for your car with hundreds performance parts in thousands of combinations – everything from air filters to crankshafts will impact your car's performance. Up your game by adding NOS, a supercharger or turbo, custom rims from the biggest players like Volk Racing, Pacer, and SSR, plus real world tires from Nitto!
High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!
Fast & Furious, The Fate of the Furious and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Universal Studios. © 2017 Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT: Racing Rivals requires an internet connection to play, Android 4.0.4 or higher and 512MB of ram (Android 4.x, 1 GB of ram recommended)
Find us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsFans
Find us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsTweets
Questions or Suggestions? Visit our forums: http://bit.ly/RacingRivalsForums
– This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
– This game is not intended for children.
– Please buy carefully.
– Advertising appears in this game.
– This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
– A network connection is required to play.
– If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at
How to download and run Racing Rivals on your PC and Mac
Racing Rivals For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Racing Rivals For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Racing Rivals For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Racing Rivals:
Step to Step Guide / Racing Rivals For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Racing Rivals’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Uber Driver For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.