You can now play Radio.com for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Radio.com app lets you listen to your favorite radio stations for free – anytime, anywhere. Stream over 175 FM, AM and HD stations along with over 350 podcasts. Explore by location, genre, or category to find music, news and sports from your home area, or across the U.S.
• Discover your favorite music from live FM stations near you and all around the country
• Browse different stations and view their show schedules, social media and podcasts
• Listen to your favorite MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams live and follow them on your local sports stations
• Enjoy popular programming and celebrated personalities on CBS Sports Radio including Tiki & Tierney, Jim Rome, Scott Ferrall and others
• Subscribe and listen to your favorite radio stations or original podcasts including 60 Minutes, Straight Up With Stassi, The Taz Show and many more
• Stream or download podcast episodes and listen offline
• View track and artist info with album art
• Rest easy with the sleep timer
Take Radio.com with you
• Listen in your car using Android Auto
• Control playback with the Android Wear
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
How to download and run Radio.com on your PC and Mac
Radio.com For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Radio.com For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Radio.com For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Radio.com:
Step to Step Guide / Radio.com For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Radio.com’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: adidas All Day – Daily Activity Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.