You can now play Radio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
FM Radio stations
Listen to the local FM Radio stations
No network required
Do not consume any network traffic
Simple and easy to use
An extremely clean user interface that gets out of your way and helps get you tuning in ASAP
A key collection
Quick collection of favorite channels, fast play
How to download and run Radio on your PC and Mac
Radio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Radio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Radio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Radio:
Step to Step Guide / Radio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Radio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pink Zebra Glittering Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.