You can now play Rain Recorder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Rain Recorder is a simple app that allows you to log and chart your daily rainfall.
* Fast, simple, intuitive, easy to use.
* Add and edit daily rainfall in inches or millimetres.
* Ability to generate graphical views of your rainfall data.
* Import data from csv file.
* Export data to csv file.
* Offline – no network connection required, no user account required.
* Ad free.
* You will not be asked to rate this app every time you use it.
** Please note:
Permission to read and write to external storage is required for the Import / Export functions.
(If you need any clarification regarding these permissions, please feel free to email me)
How to download and run Rain Recorder on your PC and Mac
Rain Recorder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rain Recorder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rain Recorder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rain Recorder:
Step to Step Guide / Rain Recorder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rain Recorder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SongPop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.