You can now play ramblr (hiking, gps, map) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ramblr – Your adventure. Your story.
Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
Capture the highlights of your trip
• Track your route on the map – see where you’ve been and where you’re going.
• Revel in the glory of your accomplishments – check out statistics for your trip, such as speed, duration, distance, highest point, etc.
• Record video, pics, audio and text descriptions and tag it to points on your map. Relive the full experience of your trip.
• Create a story – use your video and audio recordings, statistics and map tracking to build a rich, detailed record of your journey.
Share your story
• Upload and share memories from your adventures without any hassle. Whether you’re climbing mountains, surviving white water rapids, or generally conquering the world, sharing the details of your trip can be the farthest thing from your mind. Facebook and Twitter integration make it easy and effortless to update your friends on where you are on your journey.
Find your way
• Use the built-in GPS system for directions and routes.
• Download public trips from our server for real-time guidance on your own journey.
Experience other stories
• Don’t know what adventure to embark on? Browse and access trips taken by your friends and others.
• Search for trips by video and audio recordings, map locations, keywords or by name.
Learn more about how you can record and share your next adventure like never before at www.ramblr.com.
How to download and run ramblr (hiking, gps, map) on your PC and Mac
ramblr (hiking, gps, map) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ramblr (hiking, gps, map) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ramblr (hiking, gps, map) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ramblr (hiking, gps, map):
Step to Step Guide / ramblr (hiking, gps, map) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ramblr (hiking, gps, map)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 3D Next Technical 2 Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.