You can now play Random chat – Anonymous chat for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make new friends and enjoy 1:1 chat
Random chat is perfectly free app and it doesn't need any login
Just click app icon and you are connected with strangers
You can send not only text and image, but also voice and video.
– Free application
– No Login
– Can send text, image, voice and video
– Enjoy stranger chat
How to download and run Random chat – Anonymous chat on your PC and Mac
Random chat – Anonymous chat For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Random chat – Anonymous chat For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Random chat – Anonymous chat For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Random chat – Anonymous chat:
Step to Step Guide / Random chat – Anonymous chat For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Random chat – Anonymous chat’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Drivemode: Driving interface For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.