You can now play Ratstash – For Slack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Note: Please see Frequently Asked Questions below before installing.
Use Ratstash to:
– Import channels, direct messages and group conversations.
– Export your messages to CSV or text inside the App.
– Leave the App running to download new conversations.
– Find what you want instantly with the powerful grep-style search tool, no more scrolling through hundreds of pages of messages.
See more at https://ratstash.app
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Do I have to be the workspace administrator to use this this App?
Answer: No, you don't, however you do need to either:
– Be able to sign in to your Slack account and request/generate a token here (https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens). You will definitely be able to use Ratstash if you have a token (you paste this into the App). Or;
– Install as an App to your team (https://slack.com/apps/AATHN8U86-ratstashapp). All members except guests are allowed to this. Please check your privileges in your team to confirm.
Question: How far back in message history can I export?
Answer: It depends.
– If you're on a free Slack team: Ratstash has the same history limits as what you'd experience using the Slack UI (10k limit). However, once Ratstash retrieves the history, it will be kept forever.
– If you're on a paid Slack team, you can export all history with Ratstash.
How to download and run Ratstash – For Slack on your PC and Mac
Ratstash – For Slack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ratstash – For Slack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ratstash – For Slack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ratstash – For Slack:
Step to Step Guide / Ratstash – For Slack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ratstash – For Slack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: IBM Verse For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.