Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play ReadyNC for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ReadyNC provides the most critical information needed to prepare for and recover from typical disasters that impact North Carolina. For people living in or visiting North Carolina, this is an all-in-one tool for emergency preparedness.
• Current weather conditions
• Real-time traffic conditions where you are, by route or region
• Power outages near you and where you can report outages
• Open shelters near you (including which accept pets)
• Counties being evacuated
• How to prepare for and be safe during typical hazards that impact NC
• How to create an emergency plan and kit
• Real-time information from stream and river flood gages near you.
• Who to contact for assistance when disasters strike.
The application does not replace calling 9-1-1 for emergencies. This app should not be used as a substitute for weather radio or other emergency alerts during severe weather.
ReadyNC draws data from many different sources. The ReadyNC application requires network connections and location services to access this information. The state provides no guarantees of cellular network reliability, data availability or validity of information outside our control.
ReadyNC is sponsored by North Carolina Emergency Management, NC Department of Public Safety and NC Citizen Corps. For more information, visit readyNC.org.
How to download and run ReadyNC on your PC and Mac
ReadyNC For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ReadyNC For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ReadyNC For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ReadyNC:
Step to Step Guide / ReadyNC For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ReadyNC’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Not Hotdog For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.