You can now play Real Chess for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app brings classic chess game into new dimension. With advanced 3D graphics you can feel all beauty of interacting with virtual chess set. Choose to play with AI or with real opponents.
* Advanced 3D graphics;
* Online gameplay. More than 1 million registered users worldwide.
* Matchmaking feature;
* Chat with opponents while playing online;
* AI with 2400 levels of difficulty;
* Hints for beginners – highlighting of possible moves;
* Different themes of chess set;
* 3D and 2D board variants;
* Both landscape and portrait screen mode supported.
How to download and run Real Chess on your PC and Mac
Real Chess For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Real Chess For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Real Chess For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Real Chess:
Step to Step Guide / Real Chess For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Real Chess’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Moto Racing 3D For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.