You can now play Real Cricket™ GO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Relive the thrilling Real Cricket 3D experience under 35MB, with International Tournaments. Enjoy the most complete cricket experience on your android phones at low file size without compromising on the fun.
Now also supporting 512 RAM devices.
How to download and run Real Cricket™ GO on your PC and Mac
Real Cricket™ GO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Real Cricket™ GO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Real Cricket™ GO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Real Cricket™ GO:
Step to Step Guide / Real Cricket™ GO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Real Cricket™ GO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano – Magic White Tiles 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.