You can now play Real Diving 3D for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Jump down the highest and most dangerous cliffs all over the world! Real Diving is the world's #1 realistic 3D cliff diving game!
Perform amazing acrobatics including backflips, frontflips, and gainers from the cliffs into the sea below. Timing is crucial for the divers and don’t hit the rock! Your skill and imagination are the only limits to the tricks you can pull off!
– Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
– Many sets of clothes for dozens of different divers
– Hundred of diving tricks including layouts, reverses, pikes and etc.
How to download and run Real Diving 3D on your PC and Mac
Real Diving 3D For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Real Diving 3D For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Real Diving 3D For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Real Diving 3D:
Step to Step Guide / Real Diving 3D For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Real Diving 3D’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Country Thunder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.