You can now play Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Realtime Charts is a plugin for the Torque Pro App and is the perfect tool for the automotive hobbyist, professional or DIY mechanic who wants to monitor, tune, diagnose or analyze their vehicle's performance. This plugin app allows the user to graph multiple engine sensors (i.e. RPM, Speed, MPG, HP, Torque, up to 10 different PIDs) simultaneously in real-time on an Android phone or tablet. The software graphs each engine sensor as a "series" on your Android device, allowing for in depth monitoring of the vehicle's performance. You can create your own custom charts (up to 100), specifying the sensors, sampling frequency, chart colors, series attributes, and much more. You can create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums.
New Feature in V1.17! Support for sensor frequency distribution plots!
New Feature in V1.16! Support for starting capture of sensor data based on one or more sensors matching your specific criteria! For example, refine your captures to when RPMs reach 2000 or speed is 50 mph or when both are true
New Feature in V1.14! Support for scatter plot analysis (in real time or on recorded/saved sessions)!
New Feature in V1.12! You can now watch your car's performance using the Torque Pro "Realtime Information" Plugin (dashboard gauges) AND record your car's engine sensor data with the Realtime Charts plugin running in the background simultaneously!
Share your charts with us at:
Please note: FOR THIS APP, YOU MUST HAVE:
1. A wireless OBD 2 adapter for your car.
2. The "Torque Pro" app needs to be installed on your device. This is a plugin app for Torque Pro App.
Visit Ian Hawkins' Torque Site for help with Torque setup
Watch this install video to learn about OBD-2 devices.
Realtime Charts Features:
– Monitor and graph up to 10 engine sensors in real-time
– Perform scatter and frequency plot analysis on engine sensors
– Create stunning screen shots to share on social media and car forums
– Create up to 100 custom charts
– Save data to device and load for later review.
– Auto-pause chart option when the vehicle is stopped.
– Trigger capture of data on custom senor thresholds
– Auto-save trip data option when the vehicle is shut off or user ends session.
– Scroll and zoom charts with finger tips or zoom buttons
– Settable sampling frequency from 250ms to 10 seconds.
– Time of day X axis labels
– Session pause and resume with time compensation
– Auto-scaling or fixed y-axis
– Add and delete sensors from running charts.
– Change series and chart attributes (color, lines, …) on running charts
– Dynamic scaling of series datapoint (0.01x, 0.1x, 1x, 10x, 100x, …)
– Graph running averages for engine senors
– Upper and lower engine sensor value limits
– Preferred Torque Unit Support (English or Metric units)
– Simple or custom color selection tools
– Export Excel CSV data files
– Simulation mode lets you design charts without an ECU connection
– Automatic trip storage space management
– Share your charts configurations with friends
– Record engine sensors while RTC app is in the background (i..e. while using apps like Torque Pro Realtime Info (Gauges) or Google Maps)
Supported Android Versions: V2.3 and above. Tested on Motorola Electrify w/V2.3 (Gingerbread), Samsung Tab 4 w/V4.4 (KitKat) and iRulu eXpro X1Plus w/ V5.1 (Lollipop) using OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool (OBD 2 adapter) from ScanTool.net
How to download and run Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on your PC and Mac
Realtime Charts for Torque Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Realtime Charts for Torque Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Realtime Charts for Torque Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Realtime Charts for Torque Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Realtime Charts for Torque Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Realtime Charts for Torque Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solitaire Collection For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.