You can now play Receipt Rhino for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Receipt Rhino is a simple and easy way to keep track of your receipts. It allows you to enter receipt information along with pictures of the receipts, coupons, warranties and products using your camera – or by importing images from your gallery.
Some of the useful features are:
* Keep track of receipts and documents
* Edit your receipts
* Take pictures of your receipts and products
* Import images
* Search receipts
* Add and edit custom folders
* Select unique color codes for your folders
* Share with another Receipt Rhino user via email
* Easy to read Help file
* Free email support for registered users
Receipt Rhino is perfect for people and businesses who want a simple, fun and easy way to keep track of their receipts.
Receipt Rhino Supports Android 4.1 and up.
How to download and run Receipt Rhino on your PC and Mac
Receipt Rhino For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Receipt Rhino For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Receipt Rhino For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Receipt Rhino:
Step to Step Guide / Receipt Rhino For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Receipt Rhino’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Consilium-app For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.