You can now play RecForge II – Audio Recorder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
RecForge II is an Android dictaphone and editor to record, convert, play, edit, and share your recordings in most popular audio codecs
Main features :
• Highly customizable recorder (codec, samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo)
• Use external microphone (RODE, iRig, …)
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual gain adjustment
• Skip silences
• Schedule recording
• extract sound stream from videos
• Music speed changer : Adjust tempo, pitch, playing rate
• Loop on playing selection
• Recorder for sound, voice, note, dictation, rehearsal, meeting, lecture, music learning, EVP, studio recording, … in mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav codec
• Real-time monitoring (live audio spectrum analyzer)
• Use front, rear or external microphone (TRRS adapter, RODE SC6, iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav)
• Skip silences
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better quality
• Schedule a date to start the recorder
• Record in background
• Control the recorder from the notification bar
• Loop for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, …
• Visualize stereo audio signal (audio spectrum analyzer)
• Music speed changer : Time stretching with playing rate, pitch and tempo adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lecture, …)
• Convert your dictation to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav with all possible settings : samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo, …
• Extract sound stream from video
• Edit your recordings (cut or crop to keep only interesting parts – concatenate or merge to make basic arrangements) for ringtones, commentary, …
• Tag your recording and edit metadata
• Change music speed (tempo, pitch and rate) and save as a new file
• Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concatenate, merge, time strecth, adjust pitch, tempo and playing rate
• Send your dictation to cloud storage services or share your recordings with your friends by mail, SoundCloud, WhatsApp …
• Manage and organize your files with folders (rename, delete, copy, move)
• Sort recordings by date, name and size
• Save sounds to android media library
• 4 widgets (one click recorder)
• Material design UI
Supported audio formats :
• samplerate from 8 to 48kHz
• encoding codec : mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav
• decoding codec : mp3, ogg, wav, wma, flac, opus, speex, m4a, m2a, mp2, aac, m4v, mp4, mka, mkv, ac3, eac3, amr, 3gp, 3g2, avi, mov, asf, ogv, .wmv, .flv, .f4v, .webm
• bitrate from 32 to 320 kbps
• mono / mono x2 / stereo (cf FAQ)
You can find more details about settings (external microphone, AGC, manual gain, loop, skip silences, stereo, …) in the FAQ :
If the app force closes after an install or upgrade, check that a Cleaner or a task killer is not running or create an exception for RecForge (you can check this site too : https://dontkillmyapp.com/)
If there are any problems, please contact us and we will troubleshoot the problem together
★★★★★ We would be very grateful if you could spend some time to rate RecForge on Google Play
Record to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, flac, speex and opus codec are interrupted every 3 minutes (there is no limit for wav). Simply press the pause button to continue recording.
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/dje073
Permission details :
• Storage : Save recordings to your external storage
• Microphone : Record sound from your (external) microphone
How to download and run RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your PC and Mac
RecForge II – Audio Recorder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RecForge II – Audio Recorder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RecForge II – Audio Recorder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For RecForge II – Audio Recorder:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: RecForge II – Audio Recorder (Play Store)
More From Us: 2018 Richmond Jazz Festival For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / RecForge II – Audio Recorder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RecForge II – Audio Recorder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
RecForge II – Audio Recorder
See App in Play Store
Also Read: MOMO Wallpapers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.