You can now play Recipe Keeper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Recipe Keeper is the easy to use, all in one recipe organizer, shopping list and meal planner that's available across all of your devices.
Quickly and easily enter all your favorite recipes and organize them exactly the way you want. Create the ultimate personal cookbook with recipes from your own cookbooks, magazines and recipe websites.
Recipes can be entered with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by courses and categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Import recipes automatically from many popular recipe websites then tailor the recipes for your own needs.
Add ingredients to your shopping list straight from a recipe with one click. View your shopping list on your phone while in the store.
Plan your meals for the week with the built in meal planner then add your meals straight to your shopping list.
Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all of your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone devices (separate purchase required for iPhone/iPad, Windows 10/8.1 and Windows Phone).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Share your recipes on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks and by email.
Print your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes organized just the way you want!
• Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
• Import recipes automatically from your favorite websites
• Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by category
• Add ingredients to your shopping lists with one click
• Weekly and monthly meal planner
• Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone devices
• Share your recipes on social networks and by email
• Print your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner
How to download and run Recipe Keeper on your PC and Mac
Recipe Keeper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Recipe Keeper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Recipe Keeper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Recipe Keeper:
Step to Step Guide / Recipe Keeper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Recipe Keeper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bobo Cleaner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.