You can now play RecipeBook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Which bartender doesn't know the situation: During your shift you have the idea for a great new cocktail. You get the next best piece of paper to take the recipe down. Back home the precious piece of paper is gone, and so is the recipe for the winner cocktail of the next competition. Or you write down your recipes in your notebook, but when you want to look up a recipe, guess what, you don't have your notebook at hand. Those days are gone!
Save and manage your recipes comfortably in the RecipeBook app and keep them at your fingertips.
You just started working at a bar and need to learn the cocktail menu? No need to waste time with the oldfashioned index card system, use the app's training function.
You are looking for a drink with the ingredients x, y, shaken not stirred and served in a martini glass? The search function lets you find just the right recipes based on your search critieria.
• Create recipe including picture, glass, garnish, technique, ingredient, unit, tags, info and mark as favorite
• Change liquid units (ml, cl, oz, shot) and all corresponding values are recalculated immediately
• Sort lists by: name (ascending / descending), last modified
• Filter lists by: name, tag, category
• Search function for all recipe properties. Search criteria can be combined, incl. multiple selection, e.g. for ingredients
• Create training and practise all recipes or only unknown ones, and save the result
• Backup your recipes locally or to Dropbox (requires Dropbox account)
The app doesn't come with a pre-build cocktail database, containing thousands of recipes you don't need, but aims to be a digital recipe notebook where you can comfortably save and manage your recipes in order to build your own database.
Questions, feedback and feature requests are always welcome. Contact us at: email@example.com
How to download and run RecipeBook on your PC and Mac
RecipeBook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RecipeBook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RecipeBook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RecipeBook:
Step to Step Guide / RecipeBook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RecipeBook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Sword and Lovers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.