You can now play Recognise Shoulder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Using Recognise™ has been shown to reduce pain, improve performance and assist with rehabilitation in a range of complex pain, and injury states, when used as part of a Graded Motor Imagery programme.
TEST AND TRAIN
– TEST your ability to quickly and accurately recognise an image of a body area as either left or right (‘Left/Right Discrimination’)
– TRAIN your brain and harness its neuroplasticity using a range of tools
-‘Memory’ and ‘Speed match’ tools to take your training to the next level
-Graded difficulty levels and personal best challenges
-Detailed onscreen results and graphs to map your progress
-Powerful clinical integration tools – export and email your results directly to your clinician or therapist
-Capture your own images on your Device and use them in your training
-Comprehensive explanation of the science behind Left/Right Discrimination and Graded Motor Imagery
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016
This is not an update – Recognise™ is a brand new App, built from the ground up with powerful new features and tools.
FEET, BACKS, NECKS, SHOULDERS, KNEES?
This App is for shoulders, for Recognise™ Feet, Recognise™ Back, Recognise™ Neck, Recognise™ Feet and Recognise™ Knee, check the App store
FIND OUT MORE
Visit www.gradedmotorimagery.com for more information including videos and free downloads.
How to download and run Recognise Shoulder on your PC and Mac
Recognise Shoulder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Recognise Shoulder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Recognise Shoulder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Recognise Shoulder:
Step to Step Guide / Recognise Shoulder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Recognise Shoulder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 0h n0 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.