You can now play Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Your personalized recovery journey companion. Suitable for people struggling with or recovering from substance or alcohol addiction.
Built on research. Made with love and compassion.
Recovery Path incorporates aspects of Motivational Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Community Reinforcement to boost your treatment and recovery plan.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s Recovery Path Clinician App, Sponsor/Mentor App and/or Friends/Family App.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
Overcoming addiction is tough and, to get results, you need to put in the work, but it can be the most rewarding thing you ever do in your life. Recover Path makes the journey a little bit easier.
What can Recovery Path help you do?
Link with your care team:
Clinicians, Sponsors, Family & Friends Apps
– Easily share your progress
– Collaborate on identifying triggers and risky situations, and celebrate in the little victories
– Create an extra layer of accountability
– Receive motivational messages and images from your team
– Search for community meetings based on your location
– AA, NA, Refuge Recovery, CA, SMART Recovery options all listed in one place
– Save meetings and sync to calendar on your phone
– Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day.
– A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
– Keep track of daily tasks, hygiene routine, treatment activities, enjoyable plans and risky situations.
Places to Avoid Feature:
– Add places that are important to avoid in your recovery
– Customize messages to send to yourself if nearing a place to avoid
– Receive alerts when approaching location
– Option to notify your team, sponsor and family/friends
Beacon Messaging Feature:
– Send a message with the help of RP in moments of need
– Pick from pre-selected messages or create your own
– Send via SMS or WhatsApp to friends, family and sponsors
– Reasons to Recover
– Words that Describe You
– Enjoyable Activities Planner
Supportive Suite of Apps
– Recovery Path for Clinicians
– Recovery Path for Sponsors & Mentors
– Recovery Path for Family & Friends
Learn more at https://www.recoverypath.com
How to download and run Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery on your PC and Mac
Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery:
Step to Step Guide / Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Recovery Path – Addiction Recovery’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TickTick: To Do List with Reminder, Day Planner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.