You can now play Recreation.gov for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get out there, experience America, and bring home a story!
The Recreation.gov mobile app is your on-the-go solution for reserving thousands of incredible camping destinations. Return to your favorite spot or discover a new one by searching for the campsite that’s right for you.
The Recreation.gov app helps you find and book campsites, review location details for your trip, and quickly access information on existing camping and ticket reservations from almost anywhere.
The current release does not support making reservations for permits, and day-use facilities or purchasing passes.
• Search unique campgrounds and individual campsites across the country
• Discover personalized recommendations based on your location
• Filter search results by what’s important to you and your trip (price, amenities, site type, and more)
• View photos and maps of campgrounds and campsites
• Seamlessly switch between interactive maps and search results
• Check real-time availability and location information for individual sites
• Review important details on activities, attractions, and experiences for your next trip
• Conveniently access your account information and your camping and ticket reservations
• Find tickets and tours for amazing activities
Whether you’re booking a weekend getaway or planning your next cross-country road trip, federal recreation activities and outdoor adventures start with Recreation.gov.
How to download and run Recreation.gov on your PC and Mac
Recreation.gov For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Recreation.gov For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Recreation.gov For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Recreation.gov:
Step to Step Guide / Recreation.gov For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Recreation.gov’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ScanItAll Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.