You can now play Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Plan your flight and fly autonomously with RED WAYPOINT the new mission planner APP for DJI drones. Simple and intuitive way to plan and execute your flight
Plan your waypoints flight in OFFLINE Mode (save battery time! and get the zone map of your mission if internet is unavailable). Store and manage your missions.
Fast and easy way to create WAYPOINT missions by just clicking a coordinate in the map. Draw path lines, circles, rectangles and grids. (Double Grids and Vertical Grids in PRO VERSION)
Play/Pause/Stop your autonomous flight! and is Flexible! Change the mission configuration during the mission without stopping your flight (speed, POI, options)…
Focus on recording your videos with the First Person View, configure your camera and center on your shots while flying autonomously. Full screen camera view available! Automate the image capture shoots
Use the incorporated SIMULATOR for checking and validating your mission plan. (Simulation only in ONLINE Mode)
WiFi connection supported
OTG connection supported
Up to 5 Maximum Waypoints (Free version)
Up to 300 Maximum Waypoints (PRO version)
– Mavic Air
– Mavic Pro
– Phantom 3, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Pro, Phantom 3 4K
and with the following DJI drones (NOT TESTED):
– M200, M210, M210 RTK
– Matrice 100
– Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro
– Inspire 1, Inspire 1 Pro, Inspire 2
– Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro
– Mavic 2 Series
1) Waypoint Mission: Aircraft follows a path planning created by the waypoints
2) Orbit Mission: Aircraft start making circles around a subject or a POI
3) Follow Me Mission: Aircraft mission to follow the GPS coordinate of the Android device (PRO VERSION)
4) Virtual Stick Mission: Control the rotation, elevation, speed and direction of the aircraft with the Android device (PRO VERSION)
5) Camera Tracking Mission: Select your subject on the camera and start automatically following it (PRO VERSION)
• Drone speed:
*Adjust the drone speed before and during the mission by setting the desired speed in km/h. The maximum Speed is 32Km/h
• Elevation Mode:
* Stepped: First reaches altitude and then starts horizontal movement
* Ramp: Vertical and horizontal displacement (PRO VERSION)
• Waypoint Mission mode:
* Automatic: Point to the next waypoint. This mode is secure because the drone is always flying forward and it can detect obstacles and avoid them
* Initial: Maintains the initial heading of the drone when starting the mission. Maintain your perspective and fly to all directions!
* POI: Points to the Point Of Interest set on the map. Set Gimbal to Automatic mode to adjust automatically the gimbal angle and point at the desired POI altitude
* Virtual Control: Use the Remote Controller or the circular joystick on the screen to control manually the heading (PRO VERSION)
* Custom: Automatically points to the next waypoint heading setting. This option offers a flexible heading for your needs. Set Gimbal to Automatic mode to adjust automatically the gimbal to the custom gimbal angle (PRO VERSION)
• Action after mission finishes:
* None: Drone stops and maintains the final position and attitude
* Go Home: Drone starts going home automatically
* Auto Land: Drone starts landing
* Loop: Repeat the same mission without stopping creating loops (PRO VERSION)
• Gimbal control:
* Manual: Control the gimbal manually with the seekbar
* Automatic: Automates your gimbal position by assigning to each waypoint a custom angle
• Gimbal movement:
* Speed: Move the gimbal at the selected movement speed
* Time: Move the gimbal with an elapsed time
How to download and run Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom) on your PC and Mac
Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom):
Step to Step Guide / Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Red Waypoint PRO for DJI (Mavic / Spark / Phantom)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Illinois AFL-CIO Directory For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.