You can now play Redshift – Astronomy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Redshift brings the night sky to your screen. Explore alien planets, enhance your knowledge with detailed information on astronomy and space travel – and never miss an important celestial event.
• Discover celestial objects: The app tells you which stars, constellations and planets are currently visible in the night sky from your location; furthermore, it shows you the way to any celestial body you want to study.
• 3D flights: Travel to any location within the Solar System; orbit the planets and their moons, and land on their surfaces.
• Observation planner for Sun, Moon and bright planets
• Comprehensive database: Browse more than 100,000 stars, 70,000 spectacular deep sky objects, 500 asteroids, 16 comets and 26 moons as well as all planets and dwarf planets.
• 3D graphics: Watch detailed representations of the planets, moons, asteroids and comets as well as bright and planetary nebulae, star clusters and many other deep sky objects.
• Ten interactive Guided Tours explain the major facts of astronomy and various fascinating events in the sky.
• Spacecrafts: Observe the satellites surrounding the Earth
• Night vision mode and many additional panoramas and background sounds
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates: www.redshift-live.com or visit us on www.facebook.com/redshiftplanetariumsoftware
How to download and run Redshift – Astronomy on your PC and Mac
Redshift – Astronomy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Redshift – Astronomy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Redshift – Astronomy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Redshift – Astronomy:
Step to Step Guide / Redshift – Astronomy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Redshift – Astronomy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mother’s Day Flower Keyboard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.