You can now play Relax VR: Rest & Meditation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
** NOT compatible with Daydream. Please see other apps by us for the Daydream version**
Imagine if you could relax on beautiful sandy beaches, watching the clouds go by… or lie in quiet grassy hills, listening to soft melodic tunes; or gaze over the vast silent oceans while doing a gentle guided meditation. All in the comfort of your home. This is Relax VR, the ultimate relaxation experience in virtual reality.
Join over 100,000 people who have relaxed in virtual reality with Relax VR.
– 360 videos of beautiful natural landscapes, captured in high definition, from around the world
– 3D spatial audio sounds of the beach, ocean, wind and waves.
– Time-tested, proven relaxation meditation technique called Yoga Nidra
– Guided meditation recordings in calming male and soothing female voices
– Selection of soothing music
Experience what it’s really like to sit, relax and meditate at the most serene beaches around the world.
Relax VR guides you into the most relaxing, natural state, allowing you to rest and relax in our increasingly stressful world. Leave your passport behind and travel the world at your comfort.
Here’s how it works :
1. Select your beautiful, natural ocean/beach scene.
2. Slip your phone into the Google Cardboard -remember your headphones!
3. Choose between a guided Yoga Nidra guided meditation and calming peaceful music.
4. Let the incredible beauty, peaceful audio sounds and gentle meditation naturally slip you into a relaxed state of mind.
5. Emerge from your experience feeling at peace, rejuvenated and rested.
Our current ocean and beach destinations include:
The 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road Australia
Rock Pools of South NSW, Australia
Dream Beach, Portugal.
Tropical Beach Escape, Phillipines
– Gaze at the icons in your experience to select them.
– Look around in 360 degrees to discover the beautiful surrounds of your selected natural experience.
– The main menu is reachable by looking beneath you at any time.
– Select from scenes to change your environment.
– Select music and meditations to choose from relaxing, peaceful calm music or Yoga Nidra full body guided meditations.
**Compatible with Virtual Reality Headsets**
Relax VR works with the following VR Headsets and Eyeglasses
Zeiss VR one Headset
View Master Headset
Noon VR Viewer
COMING SOON to:
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Google Cardboard VR viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard.
Let us know what you think! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help with the app or to stay up to date with our new releases? E-mail email@example.com.
How to download and run Relax VR: Rest & Meditation on your PC and Mac
Relax VR: Rest & Meditation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Relax VR: Rest & Meditation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Relax VR: Rest & Meditation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Relax VR: Rest & Meditation:
Step to Step Guide / Relax VR: Rest & Meditation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Relax VR: Rest & Meditation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AdWords For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.