You can now play Remote HMI for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Remote HMI is an application for real time remote monitoring and control for the C-more HMI (Human Machine Interface) product line offered by Automationdirect.com. For this app to function as designed, a C-more panel that supports remote connectivity is required.
Note: Important steps for improving the C-more remote Access Performance for the EA9 Series panels.
1. Update the C-more EA9 Panel firmware to version 6.31 or later.
2. Make sure the C-more project display resolution is set for the native resolution of the C-more panel. This can be done in the programming software under Panel Manager settings.
3. See the app note on the support.automationdirect.com web page for more details (App Note AN-EA-017).
Main Features of this App.
– Monitor and control screen operations of the C-more panel as if touching the panel itself
– Users can save jpeg screen captures to review, email and print if needed
– The iPhone or apple Zoom feature allows the user to zoom in on specific objects on the screen and then save a screen capture if needed
– Multilevel Logon Security offers three Remote Access user accounts that can be configured and stored in the panel project. Each account allows up to five remote users to be connected simultaneously.
– Multilevel Access Control allows each account to be configured in one of the following levels of access. Full control access, View only access, View and Screen change only access
– User Access Control: User Defined internal tags can be configured to customize the Remote access for each account. These tags can be used to activate alarms, events or notifications to alert local operators that a remote user is connected. The Disable/Enable Tags can be assigned to a switch in the C-more project to allow local operators the ability to enable or disable the remote access feature for security or safety reasons.
• Although the Remote Access for the C-more panel can be configured with password protection, connecting the C-more panel on an Enterprise network or the Internet exposes security risks. A secure and encrypted VPN connection is highly recommended if the C-more panel will be accessible from the Internet. A VPN (Virtual Private Network) uses encryption and other security mechanisms to ensure that only authorized users are allowed to connect and that the data cannot be intercepted. A VPN greatly reduces the chances of malicious behavior and unauthorized connections.
How to download and run Remote HMI on your PC and Mac
Remote HMI For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Remote HMI For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Remote HMI For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Remote HMI:
More From Us: Arby’s App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Remote HMI For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Remote HMI’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Weather App Neon Theme 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.