You can now play ReplyASAP for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Many of you have asked if this app locks of freezes the child's phone. It does not.
It is a means of making sure they see an important message.
We've listened to your feedback and now:
– everyone will get one free connection so you can try ReplyASAP for free, and
– fixed the issue with SMS messages not being sent in some cases
How the free connection works:
Once you have registered, you will be asked to enter the number of the person you want to connect to and press "Invite". Once this is done you will be taken to the payment / bundles page. This is normal since there is nothing more that you can do until the person you've sent the invite to accepts it. As soon as they accept it, you can go to the message tab (bottom left). You will not need to pay.
If you are frustrated that your calls or text messages are missed or not seen because the person you are calling has their phone on silent all the time, then this is the app for you.
Reply ASAP allows you to connect with others who have the app so you can send them urgent messages that cannot be ignored and you will get a notification that it has been read.
This is ideal for parents with children, since the parent buys the app and then gifts it to the child for free (meaning the child doesn't have to pay for anything).
– if recipient's phone is on silent the message will still make a noise
– arriving messages make a constant noise until the recipient presses a button
– the arriving message will take over the screen with the message and only two options "Snooze for 3 minutes" or "Cancel" so it cannot be ignored
– once the recipient has pressed either "Cancel" or "Snooze for 3 minutes" button, the sender is sent notification
– option to send messages to arrive at future times (i.e. after school) as a reminder
– no cost to sending messages as it uses data network
– shows a history of all messages sent and received sorted by name
– the sender will see the status of the message they have sent as one of the following:
"Pending" = message has not yet been delivered as the recipients phone has no internet connection
"Delivered" = message has arrived and waiting to sound (if you have future dated it) or is sounding and waiting for the recipient to interact with it
"Snoozed" = the message has arrived and sounded and the recipient has seen it and pressed the "Snooze for 3 minutes" button
"Seen" = the message has arrived and sounded and the recipient has seen it and pressed the "Cancel" button
– works from Android to iOS and vice-versa (though some features on iOS are reduced due to iOS restrictions unfortunately)
NOTE: iOS version will follow shortly after Android version so you will not be able to send to iOS devices until the app is available in the iOS store
The app does require internet connection to work, if the recipient's phone has no internet connection, the ASAP will queue and arrive as soon as internet connection is re-established. As a sender you will know the message has not arrived as it's status will show as "Pending" on your phone.
Though the app is ideal for parents and children, it can be used for any number of other scenarios:
– contact with elderly family members
– setting reminders for future events with friends
– contacting work colleagues in the event of an incident that requires urgent attention
– letting people know you have safely arrived at your destination
– letting people know you need assistance
The idea is that the app is used for important and urgent messages rather than as an alternative to texts or other messaging apps as it will override the silent function on the phone. However it can be used as an alternative to messaging apps. Either way you use it please use it safely and sensibly.
If you have any questions or problems with the app please mail me via the website www.replyasap.co.uk
How to download and run ReplyASAP on your PC and Mac
ReplyASAP For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ReplyASAP For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ReplyASAP For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ReplyASAP:
Step to Step Guide / ReplyASAP For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ReplyASAP’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Can you escape the 100 room III For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.