Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Resident Portal for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ResidentPortal app provides a convenient way to pay rent, submit maintenance orders with photos, and communicate with your apartment community all from your mobile phone.
Residents have the ability to pay rent with a single tap, manage one-time or recurring rent payments and receive rent reminder push notifications with the app (see below for a list of key features).
Much of the ResidentPortal app is configurable by the property in which you live. Property settings include, but are not limited to, payment methods, payment days, full balance payment requirements, or maintenance request availability.
If you have feedback, suggestions or bugs about the app itself, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
ResidentPortal App Features:
• Make a One Time Payment – Easily submit a one time payment with the same trusted payment platform you have always used.
• Add/Delete Recurring Payments – Easily schedule new auto-payments ensuring your rent will never be late.
• One-Tap Pay – Pay rent with a single tap right from your smartphone. The app remembers your last used payment method and knows your exact balance due.
• RentNotify – Sends push notifications to your device, reminding you to pay rent.
• Contact Property – Contact your property directly from the app. The app automatically routes your call to the appropriate after-hours number when the office closes.
• Submit Maintenance Requests – Submit a maintenance request right from the app.
• Take a Picture of the Problem – Use your smart phone's camera to take a picture of the maintenance issue without leaving the app.
• Fingerprint Authentication – After initial setup, securely log in to the app by scanning your finger print
Please note: The ResidentPortal App is only for residents of properties using Entrata's ResidentPortal and ResidentPay products.
How to download and run Resident Portal on your PC and Mac
Resident Portal For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Resident Portal For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Resident Portal For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Resident Portal:
Step to Step Guide / Resident Portal For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Resident Portal’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cross Stitch For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.