You can now play Retirement Calculator Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Have you ever wanted to know if and when you can retire early? Many calculators simply give you a number.. a dollar figure that you must achieve in order to retire but don't take factors into consideration like qualified vs non-qualified funds, pensions or other incomes, inflation rates etc. They also don't show you a graph with your drawdown as you withdraw an income during retirement. The advantage of this calculator is you can add multiple scenarios! It will show you exactly when you may run out of money! After all isn't that what you really want to know? If I retire next year… will I make it to 80? 90?
What is so different about this calculator you ask?
Rather than asking the question.. how much do I need to save for retirement? This calculator asks the question… do I have enough now? And if not, when will I? And what will my drawdown look like? When will I run out of money? All questions we wanted to know!
We assume that if you are retiring early you will have cash available that is not in qualified plans. Qualified plans typically do not allow early withdrawals before age 59.5 without paying a 10% penalty. The algorithm uses your cash for your income prior to age 59.5 and then adds your qualified funds at 60 and continues charting your drawdown to determine when you may deplete your funds. If you are already past 59.5 don't worry.. the qualified funds are simply added to the initial balance and your drawdown is charted. This is one smart retirement calculator!
You will need to know the following information:
– Your IRA, 401k and non-qualified funds*.
– Your social security, pensons and other incomes.
– Income needed during retirement or expenses.
* Non-Qualified funds are funds you have available that are not in an IRA, SEP, 401K etc. These types of plans have penalties for early withdrawals before age 59 1/2 years of age.
How to download and run Retirement Calculator Pro on your PC and Mac
Retirement Calculator Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Retirement Calculator Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Retirement Calculator Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Retirement Calculator Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Retirement Calculator Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Retirement Calculator Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PRESIDENT TRUMP NEWS For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.