Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Retro Pixel for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Retro Pixel is lost, bounce through over 80 unique handcrafted and challenging levels to help it home!
– Over 80 levels
– Extra unlocks and game modes
– Emulated CRT effects for that perfect retro feeling
– Great 8-bit soundtrack
– High difficulty
No in-app purchases, ever. No ads, ever.
Just pure retro platforming!
How to download and run Retro Pixel on your PC and Mac
Retro Pixel For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Retro Pixel For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Retro Pixel For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Retro Pixel:
Step to Step Guide / Retro Pixel For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Retro Pixel’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: All-in-One Solitaire 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.