You can now play RetroBikeRunner for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a retro-arcade-style motorbike racing game, featuring the following:
– Game designed for touchscreen smartphone and tablets.
– 3D scenario scrolling simulated by 2D. Very effective retro-look!
– All controls using touch screen, no button or joystick (virtual or real), only swiping and touching the screen.
– Help screens included.
– Nice graphics with 3D appearance
– Ever changing road with curves of different difficulty, and straight segments.
– Many enemies and obstacles, including moving and fixed cars, walls, pyramid, row of cones, up&down moving blocks, tires and others.
– Bonuses (jumping over obstacles), score multipliers, checkpoints and pickups (light globes) set at different heights.
– Sudden 90 degrees turning with impressive effects.
– Nice music loops and real motorbike sounds.
– 20 levels to start with…and many more to come.
– Internet and device-local scoreboard. Name, score and reached levels are saved both to Internet and locally.
– Training mode: you are free to play and do training on a single level, chosen by you (no blocked levels!). Records for each level are stored locally.
– Racing mode: you start at level 1. You must advance as much as possible, and your record is published on the web. Best 100 players score are recorded.
– Number of attempts (lives) depends on level difficulty.
How to download and run RetroBikeRunner on your PC and Mac
RetroBikeRunner For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install RetroBikeRunner For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get RetroBikeRunner For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For RetroBikeRunner:
Step to Step Guide / RetroBikeRunner For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘RetroBikeRunner’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Designer Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.