You can now play Reuters TV: Video News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Watch Reuters TV for free, personalized video news on-the-go.
Reuters TV is the video news app for busy people. Powered by more than 2,500 journalists in 200 locations around the world, it offers exclusive news programing that’s ready whenever you are. Watch free news that’s curated for you, straight from the source and made to fit your day.
Choose your video news program length and watch news that’s ready when you are, even while offline.
Key features include:
• On-demand: Reuters TV is ready whenever and wherever you are.
• Up to date: Insightful and unbiased coverage of national and world news that’s always current.
• Any duration: Choose the length of your personalized news show, from 5 to 30 minutes.
• Cast away: Reuters TV is Chromecast enabled so you can stream the news on your big screen.
• Watch offline: Download your video news show for offline viewing. Perfect for your morning commute.
• Relevant to you: Personalized to your interests and location.
• Quick control: Skip between each story in your news show with a single tap.
• Follow trends: Whether it’s the 2016 election or the latest on secretive North Korea, stay on top of news trends in the Featured Programs section of the app.
Access to Reuters TV is completely free with limited advertising.
Please visit http://www.reuters.tv/tos and http://www.reuters.tv/privacy for more information. We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run Reuters TV: Video News on your PC and Mac
Reuters TV: Video News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Reuters TV: Video News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Reuters TV: Video News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Reuters TV: Video News:
Step to Step Guide / Reuters TV: Video News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Reuters TV: Video News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: PNC Mobile For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.