You can now play Richman 4 fun for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy classic monopoly game play in Richman 4 fun's world where you can use your business strategies to be one of the millionaires building your own world.
● Lots of different cards to build different strategies.
● Amusing character with unique character voices
● Beware of the gods! Get possessed by Fortune Gods which will help you build, earn more rent or pay less rent, but avoid Misfortune Gods along the way!
● 3 built-in mini games: Coin Catching, God Shooting, Hiding Rabbit, earn points to purchase cards within these mini games! Practice these mini games anytime in the Playground on the main screen.
● Invest you funds in the stock market as a quick way to get rich!
How to download and run Richman 4 fun on your PC and Mac
Richman 4 fun For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Richman 4 fun For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Richman 4 fun For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Richman 4 fun:
Step to Step Guide / Richman 4 fun For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Richman 4 fun’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Epic Heroes of Knowledge For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.