You can now play Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make room for the vroom! Explore Wheelford, the world of preschool TV show Ricky Zoom. Teaching friendship and teamwork and filled with zoomtastic bike rescues, it's an aspirational show for your little ones. The possibilities are endless on two wheels!
In this app you can meet the characters, test out their gadgets and look around the amazing world of Wheelford. Packed with fun mini games and interactive playgrounds kids can learn the skills required to become a Bike Buddy.
All for one and bikes for all!
• Tons of exciting mini games to play.
• Meet Ricky, Loop, Scootio, DJ, Toot, Maxwell and the Zoom family.
• Explore Maxwells Garage and the Rescue Pod.
• Wash the bikes – grab a sponge and pop the bubbles!
• Includes matching and sorting games, designed to develop pre-schooler's cognitive abilities.
• Gameplay encourages social and emotional development as you help out the Bike Buddies.
• Learn and progress by choosing your difficulty level.
• Interact with all the Bikes, test their gadgets and play.
• Drive to every mini game collecting points as you go.
• Watch out for obstacles to slow you down!
• Celebrate every victory with the Bike Buddies!
• Play offline, no WiFi or data required.
SAFE AND AD-FREE
The Ricky Zoom app gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age-appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment: NO ads!
Meet Ricky Zoom! Built for speed, he’s a little red rescue bike who shares his experiences with his Bike Buddies Loop, Scootio and DJ. Together they speed around the sports track, try new stunts at the park, and race to the rescue! Join Ricky and his Buddies as they zoom into every adventure!
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids' content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world's most beloved characters, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
For the best performance, we recommend Android 5 and above.
Feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Email us at eOneFamilyapps@entonegroup.com
More Information: http://www.rickyzoom.com/apps/welcome-to-wheelford/
How to download and run Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford on your PC and Mac
Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford (Play Store)
More From Us: Nail Art Fashion Salon Factory For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Ricky Zoom™: Welcome to Wheelford
by Entertainment One,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Sonic 4 Episode II For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.