You can now play Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Ride with GPS is the best bike route planner, turn-by-turn voice navigation, and tracking app for cyclists, runners, and hikers. Get the best bike computer and activity tracker available, to plan, navigate, track, record, and share your activities. With a world class library of routes in every area, support for bluetooth sensors, Ride with GPS is your bike ride companion. Come experience our passion to make riding easy, safe and fun for cyclists worldwide.
• Plan a ride, then share or navigate it with our easy to use app
• Elevation profile updates in real time, showing elevation gain
• Add custom cuesheet entries and Points of Interest
• Search millions of community routes for one nearby. Editing tools let you customize from your own door
• Different maps ensure you can find the track, path, trail, or road for your next tour
RIDE, RUN, HIKE, AND MORE
• Reliably navigate and record your next ride sing minimal battery
• Love your Garmin or Wahoo ELEMNT? Use our route planner, then sync to your existing bike computer
• Compatible with running watches.
• Live logging provides real-time feedback from friends, family, and coaches
• Route navigation. Turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets. Never get lost
• Reliable GPS logging. Recording accuracy and stability are important
• Bluetooth sensor support. Capture power, cadence, heart rate
• Download offline map regions, allowing you to confidently head into the unknown
• Use as a mile counter and speedometer for walks, runs, and hikes to make your personal goals
• Smart auto-pause ensures you have an accurate ride history
• Companion website with powerful editing tools, in case you forgot to turn off your recording before heading home
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data. Keep your stats organized by equipment
• Log miles on your gear, so you can use maintenance tracking on our website
• We love all bikes! Whether you ride mountain, road ride, or adventure and gravel bike, our software is the perfect companion
• Not just bikes, we love all outdoor activities. Running, hiking, backpacking, marathon training, and more
• Take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride
• Photos with location data are geotagged on your ride
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, Ride with GPS makes it easy to upload photos when you are done
ANALYZE SHARE AND INSPIRE
• Track your performance over time. Beat your own goals, challenge yourself. Elevation gain, heart rate zones, pace, average speed, cadence, average power, calories
• Train for your next marathon, triathlon, bike race, or ultra. Perform better, motivate yourself
• Publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community.
• Love Strava? Setup Strava syncing to have your activities automatically post to their social network, so you can participate in segments and leaderboards
• Are you a Relive user? Use our app, and have your rides sync to their platform, creating your 3d video story
• Create stories using Ride Reports, a powerful bike blog, to share your adventures with friends and family
• Export FIT, TCX, GPX, or KML files
• Thousands of bike clubs and events use us to plan their rides
• Improve your fun and safety with Live Logging, so your friends and family can track your progress and give live feedback
Apple Watch (for our iOS app)
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, including:
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart HR sensor
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
Come visit us at https://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
How to download and run Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation on your PC and Mac
Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation:
Step to Step Guide / Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ride with GPS – Bike Route Planning and Navigation’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rento – Dice Board Game Online For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.