You can now play Rider for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get ready for some flippin' action!
Perform insane stunts while you cruise through the never-ending world of Rider! Grab your motorcycle and start flipping like a maniac!
◉ Complete 100 Challenges
◉ Collect 40 Awesome Bikes (including 4 Secrets)
◉ Receive Daily Rewards
◉ Complete all 32 Levels
◉ Unlock 10 Themes
◉ Compare your highscore with players worldwide
◉ Make insane stunts!
Download now and push your skills to the limit in Rider!
How to download and run Rider on your PC and Mac
Rider For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Rider For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Rider For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Rider:
Step to Step Guide / Rider For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Rider’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Awaken For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.